Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Staying Young At Heart

This past week Mike and I had the joy of having our granddaughter come and spend the week with us. I can't tell you how much fun we had so here are a few pics that say it better than I.

What a ham!

Natalie Grace Duhon


Sharing with her new friend Hannah.


Helping Pop clean out ditch

before the coming rain.

Storytime for our princess.


Oh, Gram can I go down on your back!!


Pop was much smarter than Gram.


I love a girl who can dress like a princess and then

the next minute put on a ball cap and

pretend to be driving a race car.

A granddaughter after my own heart.


Caught by Uncle Christopher

I hope you all enjoyed and got the picture.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That's some really good pictures!!! Natalie is so funny and has a great attitude on life. In the picture of her with that hat on, she looks so much like Caitlin. I wish my nephews lived close so we could visit them more often.

Duhon's said...

Hey Gram,
I love the pictures. Natalie had such a great time. Thank you guys so much for every thing. Thank you for all the new goodies...and the UL hat is so cute.We love you guys and miss you already.
Love,
Heather

Oh yeah, Eliana is getting her other bottom tooth. Both girls are enjoying pre-school.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, looks like she warmed up to you all over again!!! Take care!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great and show the special love that Natalie has for her Pop and Gram and also her Uncle Christopher.Paw and I had a great time with her also at the kart ranch and then back at your house.As always I love looking at your pictures. Love Mother